Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Love To Worship


I was trying to think of something to blog about today and nothing really spectacular came to mind... so I thought I would share just what's been on my heart lately.

I LOVE TO WORSHIP...

Why does this matter? Well because I haven't always felt this way. I spent a lot of my life "being" a Christian, but only in the past few years have I fallen in love with worshiping Jesus.

Do you love to worship? If not, maybe you should think about who Christ is.... for real! Who He is to you... no one else. Fall in love with Him today! It's not too late. Learn how to Worship him...

A great book to read is "The God You're Looking For" by Bill Hybels

Fuller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's awesome to see you enjoying Worship, always great to see and experience that joy through someone like you bro.
M-

Anonymous said...

GIRL - GENESIS
BOY - SAMUEL


TKS
MONTSE