Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Wonder


I was wondering if our home owners association would have a problem with our kids constantly using sidewalk chalk?

My wife thinks they would see it as a nuisance or some sort of graffiti and give us a hard time...

The more I think about it she's probably right, and if she was
Right, then how lame would that be?

One of the things that makes our neighborhood great is all
the little kids running around and playing... Signs everywhere... Bikes in the road, water guns laying around... Sidewalk drawings:)

These signs of life should be celebrated not looked down on. I love seeing our neighbors kids toys in our yard... It reminds me
that maybe most people are cool and normal.

Oh well, only time will tell. Until then, happy drawings!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: