Saturday, November 29, 2008

EnergiZer Salad!


Try this when you're in the mood for something different and healthy!

I made this the other day based on what I had in my fridge... it came out real nice and after doing a little research I found that it was jam full of valuable nutrients, vitamins and essential oils:)

Enjoy!!!!

Mixed Greens
Baby Spinach
Quartered Campari Tomatoes(on sale now at PUBLIX)
One Entire Avacoda(Hass...30% soft)
Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Sliced Almonds
Olive Oil/Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tables spoons Ranch(For an added zeal)
Cracked Black Peppercorns


That's it!!! Simple, but man what an energizer!!!

"Food feeds the body, great food feeds the soul!"- unknown

2 comments:

Pris said...

Looks yummy!!! What other dressing would you recommend to go with it? I don't really like ranch dressing :)

Fullertime said...

You could go with straight Olive Oil and Balsamic... Pris, I know how you like Olive & Balsamic with bread!!!

Fuller