Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"IT"s not TOO LATE!!!


"It"s not too late!

This morning I kicked off my "IT" book study at 7am! Thanks to the guys and gals that showed up... I know it's early but it was a great time.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks as we explore what "IT" is, how to get "IT and how to keep "IT"...

It's not to late to join.

If you are interested in signing up to be a part of this cool time please hit me up with an email and I will give you the info!

If me and my 7 month pregnant wife can be up and ready at 7am... I know you can too!!!!

Let's grow together

See you there!!! Wednesday Mornings at 7AM...because IT matters!!!!


Fuller

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

Thanks for being at the war room last night. I went hte night before and actually had a great time! Amazing how food folks and fun really is a true mantra!