Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I Knew I Loved You"

Being a dad has already changed everything. Now it has hit me where at a whole new passion... music.

I put this slideshow together of Noah's hospital journey and I had to add this song. This was the first song I heard with him while I was waiting at the OB for Jackie this afternoon. I just starred at him as he slept in his stroller and thought about the words.

Noahs Slide Show from FRC Sawgrass on Vimeo.
I actually cried and the lyrics hit me for the first time from a new perspective. Wow... I will never listen to this song the same way again!

Enjoy

Fuller

8 comments:

Ricky Garcia said...

welcome to Fatherhood, you cry like a retard for everything. its the best in the world!

Anonymous said...

I always joked that you become a father was scare and so that Noah was born on Friday the 13th is just to funny.

I do want to say congradulations, you're life with change for the best forever. Cherish every moment because they only happen once and they go by quick.

I wish the best and will be praying each of ya'll and your families and friends as ya'll raise Noah.

The Varcas said...

what rickey said..
EVERYTHING is different now bro - enjoy!!!!

Pris said...

He's adorable...congratulations!

Marcy Ribeiro said...

ok so i haven't been able to comment yet.. but you almost made me cry!!! he is a perfect, gorgeous, angel... congrats guys... you guys are going to be great parents.. already are by sharing all these pics with us.. tell mommy jackie i love her and miss her... can't wait to see you all!!!

Kim said...

I remember when Robbie was that small, and my breath being taken away because of the overwhelming flood of emotions.....now, as a teenager, it's a whole different flood of emotions, but love is always in the mix...

Anonymous said...

As a grandma - it brought tears - children are a blessing, sometimes a headache but the love is always unconditional - Love you both and Baby Noah - espy

Anonymous said...

Noah is so beautiful! You and Jackie did a great job! congratulations on your new member of the family :) Let me know if you guys need help. Can't wait to see him
-Oana Lupulescu